Sunday, May 23, 2010

Offline

I won't be writing any more entries, at least, not for a while. I have many reasons for this. This online journal was meant as a way for me to keep in touch and share my experiences while away, but I now keep in touch by being there for people, or by calling them or other means. More recently, I've kept it as a personal diary, but I need to stop writing about my life and get back to living it. Not only that, but much of my life is left out of here for lack of words or time to write. I like the idea of having a record of it all, but I'd rather get ot there and continue to live it all. I might pick this up later on, or come back to write about some ridiculous English assignment or some fantastic adventure, but for now, I need to get back to my life. I'll also keep this site up, though I've though of (and have reason to) take it down. I'll keep it online for what it is, a reminder of where I've been, and knowing my love of nostalgia, I'll eventually be back.

-geoffcard

No comments:

Post a Comment