Friday, November 6, 2009

Scattershot

It well describes my usual tactics; I prefer chaos to order. However I'm having a bit of trouble. I've gotten things under better controle now, but I still need to make some changes to get what little of a life I may have on track (it would only be back on track if it had been there before).

Anyways, I've been trying to organize my time a bit better. I've been trying to get to bed before the next day, in which I have been unsuccessful. Usually there's still homework to be done, hygene to be maintained, work to do or something science related to read. Thankfully I'm only slightly sleep deprived, but I would still like to get some more hours of somnus.

I accept the fact that it is mostly due to my procrastination that I'm still up early the next day, but that only narrows down the source, I still need to put it to its end.

On the school front, I need cycling gloves with fingers. It's getting to be below two-hundred-and-seventy-three degrees kelvin slowly and my regular cycling gloves only cover my plams. Today my fingers were almost numb with cold twice.
I've also solved the problem of rain-soaked clothing by wearing a good jacket and bringing a spare pair of pants. I also use glasses as a windshield.
Ironically, I see nothing wrong with my broken bike.

In math class, I'm having a bit of trouble in conforming my notes, but that'll just take a night with a cup of tea. What I'm mostly successfully working on now is getting into the habit of writing down work. I'm too used to doing everything in my head with only a few hints and answers on paper. I've started today with writing down all the relevant information. I'm still doing work in my head, but it's a start.

I'm also trying to get ahead in other school work. I'm far ahead in my multimedia class due to my familiarity with computers and I'm doing well in both French and geography with good notes and some uncommon knowledge.

My social life is a schrodinger's cat. I'm hoping old ties are still alive while wondering which new ones have come to life. It's a slow process and so far I'm treading carefully.

Hopefully some of these will work and things will get sorted out, and if not, well, that's my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment