Wednesday, November 26, 2008

And we're back.

Err, I'm back, but we sounds better, like a news cast. Anyways, I'm sorry it's been so long. So, rather than give the history lesson I was planning, I'll tell you about how I'm doing.

Now, for internet access I'm stuck between using the PSP (from which I can use my gmail account and facebook and a few other site but I can't post blogs(but I get my comments emailed to me)) , using the computers at the Rifare (which is why, henceforth, I'll be posting on Wednesdays and Fridays), and asking to use it a home where I must do everything to be invisible as their opinion of me plumets (everyone else offers to let me use their computer, my host family is considered quite strict).

As far a health is concerned, I'm fine. Running around the city keeps me in shape, the food is good and I've figured out which snacks I like, and I'm keeping well up the idea that Canadians are unaffected by the cold.

Now, as to the Japanese language, I've finally figured out how to affimitively answer every way you could be asked "do you speak Japanese" in Japanese, so, people are finally talking to me. It's not as advanced as I could hope, but I don't use my dictionary anymore. Also, I am now in possesion of a large stock of Japanese comics, games and media in Japanese. Reading and listening to it always proves interesting, especially since I found a well done 24-like show called Bloody Monday, and I'm buying the manga it's based on too (I've chosen this as the series I'm going to follow).

Appearance is something that has changed about me; I haven't cut my hair yet (I'm taking bets on when I'll get it cut), I'm wearing my school's uniform (a full suit now), I'm always well shaven.

Anyways, my half-hour is up and I have class. Picture will come shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment