Friday, November 28, 2008

On time.

Like I said, updates Wednesdays and Fridays (so long as there's a computer free at the Rifare).

I also promised pictures didn't I?

Oh well, you guys can *slapped in face*

Fine. Here:...Crap, I didn't expect this computer to not be able to read a camera. Well, than again, when I go online, I get the mobile (dumbed down) sites. Sorry, I honestly didn't expect this, I'll see about getting those up before Wednesday.

Oh, right, I could do that... I'll tell you what I'm doing shortly, just bare with me if you're reading this now (my time).

1 comment:

  1. I'm waiting for this photo - hoping it's of you in one of those collar-to-toe black school uniforms with the bit of white at the collar that make you look like a Jesuit in training. Very cool. Ties are good too. It would pain your uncle to know that your school has a dorky uniform.

    ReplyDelete