Friday, November 28, 2008

Sorry I Didn't Post These Sooner

Here are some pictures of Kanazawa, I don't feel like explaining them right now and you can easily find that on tourist sites. I'd be happy to walk through them with any of you in the later part of my exchange, but for now, I'll just give you pictures.

Here are some pictures of my school, my classroom, class, the courtyard, one of the two buildings I have to scale between classes and about half of the student body's bicycles.
And here's the Rifare, it's outside at night, the first floor, bookstore, third floor and view:
Here are my classmates, some second and third graders (Japanese grades eleven and twelve respectively):

And here are some requested pictures of me in class, doing a presentation and my desk, presently (though not as much in the picture) littered in manga and games (ALL of which are Japanese).

3 comments:

  1. good to hear your back son, you should get on that video of you talking n stuff, what about your hommies, but wheres those 女の子 at???? remeber the icecream, oh wait lol its not summer anymore. About us not getting cold, i like that lol. I have to come and get you into some trouble in 五月 or 六月. じゃね peace!
    マイク レドゥ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pictures Geoff! I love seeing pictures of you. Keep them coming :)
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite part about this post is that your famous grey sweater is in the picture with your desk :)
    -Margaret

    ReplyDelete