Sunday, March 22, 2009

Chat

This week my parents met up with the rest of my immediate family, who live spread throughout the country, so, naturally they wanted me to be there too. Hence we tried to get a chat in. Unfortunately they asked me to set a time, I thought I'd set a time late in in the morning to make sure they're all up. Unfortunately I didn't get their e-mail that they'd be away from a keyboard at that time. Then I realized I was calculating for Atlantic Standard time when they were in a different time zone with DLS on, which meant that I waited until three thrity in the morning to finally get an e-mail telling me that they weren't there.

Luckily I had been chating with a friend from Canada who kept me mostly sane and even gave me some music to add to the track's I've pretty much memorized on my PSP.

So, the next morning (technincally the same one), after some figuring out how how to call to Japan, we got a nice chat in. Mandy, sorry I didn't get a chance to talk to you.

Anyways, I'm not in the right frame of mind for writing, sorry about how messy this entry is. I'll write more later, hopefully the Kyushu report.

1 comment:

  1. The Kyushu report, onegaishimasu. My curiosity is sharpened by working on those panorama photos, especially Nagasaki - I want to move there now.

    ReplyDelete