Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Following Suit

I will eventually have a report of my Nine Province trip. I know what I'm going to write, but I'm bad at writing on paper and have little computer time. Also, as some would expect of a Sony fan, I'm working on making the pictures next gen quailty, and so I'm forced to outsource. The panoramas will be made out of house, by [Terry, enter your company's name here]. It's on it's way, but like video games, expect delays.


The title refers to my name, Card and the fact that I'm following in the footsteps of the gaming industry. It may be confusing, but I like to keep my titles original.

Moving on, I'll be running a ten k next month, on the nineteenth. I'm also hoping to learn some Japanese songs for karaoke (cruel angel thesis because it's famous and slow, hare hare yukai because it's sillyness, it should go well with Friend like me). That'll probably end up being good practice for my Japanese.

The school year is ending here, so many peoples' schedules are swtiching from club to free study time, including the girls. Most people would say they'd like to tutor anatomy... I'll settle for sociology (English's popularity died with my hype).

Right now I've little else to say. I'll post again soon.
And thanks for the e-mails back.

2 comments:

  1. You are singing Hare Hare Yukai? Hah! Well, you'd make a great Itsuki - as I've said before, the 'mysterious transfer student'

    I had a day or two out out for illness but will be onto your panoramas tonight & tomorrow -

    girls + free study time + anatomy tutor = ummm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oi, I said sociology ero-oji-sensei. Seriously, just getting them to chat would be great.

    ReplyDelete