Friday, March 20, 2009

Godgle

...Wow....O.o Google should qualify as a god, search chruch of google in google to find out why.

Currently, I'm using gmail for my emailing. It comes with everything you could want from e-mail and it works on PSP.

I'm using my Google account in blogger to make this. And I can send e-mails as posts and recieve my comments as e-mails.

I'm using webpage creater to store and organize many of my larger files.

Google automatically added all my pictures from my blog to my new Picasa account (also Google).

I can (but don't) watch anime on in Google video.

I've created maps for my PSP from google maps, and with Google Earth, I can get a sense of what the area's like (honestly, high detail pictures, three dimensional modeling for terrain and now buildings, hell, they have 片町 in it, not to mention traveling the roads).

It's moblie version is convenient for my PSP.

I read books in Reader.

Google is awe some.

Microsoft on the other hand keeps pissing me off.

Anyways, I'm writing this to tell you I'm making a Picasa account, right now it has all the same pictures as the blog, but with captions. I'll see about adding more.

No comments:

Post a Comment