Sunday, October 11, 2009

Maintenance

Uhg. Today is Thanksgiving day, but I'm not very into holidays (with exception to Christmas*). So for me, there's just a fancy dinner. So, instead of talking about what I have to be thankful for (quite a bit), I'm just going to write about what I'm up to.

So, turkey aside, today will be spent doing maintenance and other miscellanious stuff.
First, I have to create forms for my school's Interact club.
Then I'm going to clean my room.
Next, I want to start designing my cheatsheet for pre-cal.
And then I have a second project to do on the H1N1 virus.
I'll probably find other miscelanious things to do if I finish all that, like getting back in contact with my Japanese friends again and cleaning up my computer.

Anyways, happy Thanksgiving.

*Which I still spell Christmas despite being atheist. It's just proper. I'll get into why Christmas is an exception closer to that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment