Saturday, October 25, 2008

Why so Serious?

(The Dark Night reference)

Okayyy, well, apparently (this will sound condescending to some of you), some of you aren't used to the Internet. This blog is not to be taken too seriously. This is an informal, unofficial, exaggerated, subjective description of what I am experiencing here. It is made for those who know that anything on the Internet should be read with suspicion. Nor is this a guidebook for Japan, and my opinions on their culture are just that, opinions, nothing more and are a subjective, informal and unofficial as the rest of this, although, to some of you these may be of some interest. This blog is for those not here who would like to know how and what I am doing. Few in Japan even know of it's existance (and few have computers to access it). If you are looking for a formal, official, politically correct guide to an Japanese exchange, you have not found it (although I will try to make it politically acceptable). Is that clear? If you have any problems with this, be direct and be specific.

Now, today I spent some time (two sets of four hours) walking around the city, I'll post some pictures and a video later, my time is up, sorry (at least I got the disclaimer up). I'll post the rest later.

1 comment:

  1. Trouble with trolls, or friends who disagree with your description of them? They can start their own blogs!

    'Politically acceptable' is a nice distinction.

    And Gavin & I finally met for lamb curry and Tiramisu, and he has your gamer-related ransom note. Only took me two months -

    ReplyDelete