Thursday, January 8, 2009

I forget to mention...

I think I forgot to mention my short trip to Kyoto. It was December twenty-first, I went with the marathon relay team. Not much happened. I got to see the beginning and ending of a race our team pretty much lost (I don't really care) and afterwards we spent about three hours walking around a temple area. I tried some Kyoto food, walked around and watched anime with a new friend on the way back (just fansubbed Samurai Champloo on PSP, I want to find a good new series to watch). Here are some pictures.
I'll post again when I'm feeling better.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a grey & brief visit - oh well, the noodles look hot & good. I'd recommend a new series but Samurai Champloo is a tough act to follow. Baccano is similarly lively with great fight scenes & snappy story - might work.

    ReplyDelete