Thursday, February 12, 2009

Patapon... continued

We saw Niko off at the station, and Brie at a random bus stop. Than
Niku showed me what expensive fashion Japan has. He's well informed
and his Japanese is good(he can read better than Brie). I think he'll
do very well, better than me. Once he got on his bus I started my run
"home" and put in a strong three k. lt felt like it should and I know
what's wrong and why.

P.S. Yes, people have run away when introduced to me, mostly girls,
giggling or say Japanese for "good looking."

2 comments:

  1. alright, you're forgiven. i rewatched the video and saw it on top. Interesting... I just found out my caps lock key is broken. Anyways, I'm glad to hear that you're having a great time again. I don't know if you knew this, but I've been smithing chainmail since the summer and it's almost complete. I'll send you a couple images when I get the time. Keep up the posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha! I saw that scenario in a manga again just today."Waah - gaijin!"
    So they say you're...ka-koi? Steki? Hontouni bishounen?

    ReplyDelete