Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Pleasant Day part two

I had that nice, touristy feeling of being somewhere I don't know,
which went well with my reminiscing and thoughts of home and you (I
had a lot of time... have). Anyway, I met my friend and we waited for
his two late friends and went to "fried meat" (yakiniku). It was fun,
and though I was late getting home, my host parents didn't make a big
fuss about it. Today was mostly a crummy day, a few minor annoyances,
but it got better and I don't feel stressed (though perhaps I should).

2 comments:

  1. We're back to frequent & casual posts - nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that a boi i love korean style BBQ it OWNS!!!
    a lot of time you can get all you can eat n drink in a hour for like 3000 each. super wast super full and super fun

    ReplyDelete