Monday, March 29, 2010

Just Another Monday

So, this morning started out easily enough. I got out of bed, did all the usual stuff, got to school earily, spoke briefly with some at school (the teacher's daughter... I'm going to have to come up with something to call these people, this is getting ridiculous), headed back outside, to the parking lot and waited.

Ten minutes later I was asking my crush out. The answer was what I expected from the first time I really spoke to her, "no." There were a few more words but nothing of concequence. I disappeared until first period.

The answer didn't bother me, as I said, I was expecting it. The two thing that do bother me are think about whether she'll ever say yes to anyone, and wonder what her friends will think of me. Whether good or bad, at least it gets my name around, it'll help define people's opinions of me, and at the end of the day, at least I'll have been thought of.

Emotionally, I am little depressed, but compared to what I've been through, this is nothing. There's a little embarassement, but both are overcome easily. The only trouble it cause me was getting my mind back in order in class. Anyways, that'll probably wrap that issue up nicely, and for the sake of the aliases I use on here, I'll continue to call her "crush".

As for the issue of letters, I'm still working on them. And tonight I have plenty of other work to get done. I have a few quick questions in calculus, I'm rewriting my notes for a section of physics for an old friend, I have fifty vocabulary words to remember for English, Nineteen-Eighty-Four to read for Wednesday for English and if I finish all that (not a chance in hell, but it will still get in on time), I can work on some panoramic photos and other works I've been wating to do something with. So with that, I'm going to get started.

1 comment:

  1. You did it. Good for you, seriously. Not the desired reply, but serious props to you for speaking up. Don't avoid her now - follow-through is key. Key for you, in prep for the next time this'll happen, and key for her because she just might have second thoughts -

    I'm up for panoramification if needed -

    ReplyDelete