Thursday, April 16, 2009

(sakura). By far the most beautiful flower I've ever seen. They vary from deep pink to pure white in colour. Pink is the best. The petals fall falling fom the trees is like a snowday in paradise. During this season people go outside to look at them and drink, take picutres or I've even heard (though no proof) that you're allowed to ...... ...Anyways, pictures are nice, but getting a good picture of anything beautiful is hard (drawing is worse). The best I've found is to take a picture of them with the deep blue sky behind them contrasting their deep pink. I hope these turned out well.

1 comment:

  1. Incredible picture, Geoff! I'm so jealous! I feel like in that last one you're supposed to be wearing a black robe that's blowing in some strong wind while you hold a sword (I think I walked in on too many of your Final Fantasy games)
    Much love,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete