Thursday, April 16, 2009

Group of poverty

is the name of my friends band. We, Brie, 肉 and I just went to see them at a concert. They were **cking, err... rocking AWESOME! All the bands that we saw play were good, but my friends' had so much energy and had the crowd going with their Western mid-to-late-nineties style punk. Now I know what they knew all my Canadian bands and the word fuck. There're three of them, guitar, bass and drums and all of them sang and all of them rocked and looked like they were having fun. It was great. The other bands were really good too and each had their own style, the fist-pumping hard-rockers, the Californian skaters etc. Here's twenty seconds of my friends playing:





1 comment:

  1. They DO sound great, even to my "old" ears. Sounds like you had a great time.
    mom

    ReplyDelete