Friday, April 24, 2009

Lived Through Aonther Live

Live being Japanese for concert (makes sense). Anyways, another one with the same good band. I recorded a large part of their preformance in low quality, basically I'm trying to extract the audio into mp3s. I told the guitarist this after and he seemed interested in the video, so, next time I'm going to empty my card, fill my battery and record higher quaility. Anyways, back to the video I DO have, anyone up for extracting audio?
So, they opened, not as energetic as the first time we saw them, but still really good. Next was some hard rock band of emo Mari-woh-ever-in-hell Masomething. A bit to angry for this crowd. They might do well in their own genre, but it's hard to find fans when they keep slitting... oh, right, politically acceptamable... And the next band was a cool headbanging one of which Brie and I debated the genre (someone please define emo, heavy, punk and alternative rock from each other). As usual, curfew (did you know that the French word for curfew "couvre feu" literally means "cover fire?") got us out of there early. Brie bought a CD, asked for the name of a band and e-mail addresses of my friends' and we were told one of the bands has mixi (Japan's facebook).

Anyways, I'll see what I can upload quickly here.

No comments:

Post a Comment