Monday, May 4, 2009

E. M. Three

That turned out to be good, us both being fans. It had a history of
the series, many life size models, trailers for Salvation (here, "T4")
and artwork. In the same building we saw an exhibition on fear, ASIMO
robot in the.... clockwork?, and more permenant showings of biology,
the ISS, robotics and human's wasteful ways. We had a quick browse
through a shop for a Japanese television station and headed back. Now
I'm in my hotel room and he's out drinking with a friend, hence I have
time for this.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Geoff,
    I have been trying to post comments lately but they don't seem to work for some reason...oh well. I haven't been reading your blog on a regular basis, but when I come on I try to read all the ones I missed. I don't really have anything specific to comment on but I must say that I enjoyed the trip pictures...they were really nice :) Hope you are keeping well!

    Margaret

    ReplyDelete