Saturday, May 16, 2009

Living at Lives part four

Another yesterday, another concert. Since Brie complained it took too
long to get from school to home(because she takes buses around the
city rather than walking a very direct route) to VanvanV4, I told her
I'd meet her at school to take her there, but she skipped her last few
classes to sleep at home, leaving me waiting until I e-mailed her and
ran the fifteen minutes back to her house to bring her to VanvanV4,
which I had passed on my way. 肉, on the other hand, got there on his
own.

4 comments:

  1. thats not fair you know.
    Our original plan had been to meet at my house and I just forgot and I am sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jefuli-kun - you gain no experience points this way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ojisan makes wise comment.(^_^)
    mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mom's getting good with the emoticons XD

    ReplyDelete