Monday, May 11, 2009

Friends Among Foreigners finale

should you know such a stranger, that you give them a something they
can hold on to(not literally. ...well maybe if your a girl-).
Actually, even where I call home, I've hoped for that, though this
case is a more simple request of friendship than that.
Anyways,
oh, I didn't know Facebook notes could have pictures.
I didn't realize that marker was permanent.
I should update more consistently.
PSPs can type 511 characters in 3 internet tabs.
English club tomorrow.
Shaza's real name is Sharn-I can't spell.

1 comment:

  1. lol
    SHARNELLE why can no one ever spell my name??
    and then when they do pronounce it like chantel ahhhh. but i agree people really dont seem to get that we are living here, i had one of my homeclass teacher say something to me the other day that made me realize he dint know my family werent in japan! and i was like dude exchagne student here! in case you hadnt noticed!

    ReplyDelete