Thursday, September 11, 2008

Nothing to Report

is what bad guys in video games usually say at this point. Very little has happened in the most-of-a-day since I last posted. So, here are some pictures.

This is a few pages of modern japanese literature. Anything written in more than two strokes is probably kanji.
This was taken at dawn. Those are my clothes on a rack hanging to dry. While the contrast makes my room seem dark, I assure you this is not the case, my whole room looks like the sun is sitting right outside making sure that there are no shadows in my room. Coinsidently, this is what my windows look like at night when I want to go to sleep but my host brother and parents still have things to do.
And here's a picture of the makeshift blinds I made one night while trying to sleep. It worked quite well, but I don't think the coat hangers will take the stress every night, so I won't be using this.
And this is a drawing I did on my first day at school to quickly get some of my interests across. There's my name, a card, English, French, a bike, piano and computer keys, a book, the Earth, Coke, a shoe, mountains, a six-axis controller, a book and binary.

No comments:

Post a Comment