Sunday, September 7, 2008

That's Enough Picutes for now

Tell me if you want more.

Anyways, to end my Roman Holiday, I ate supper, then watched Terminal with my host brother. I read my e-mail and check the time, checked it again, and figured what it was thirteen hours back plus savings. My mom sent me an e-mail explaining that she would like to talk to me on Skipe, err... Skype, so I grabbed a few wires and got a mircophone working on this computer (if they had either wireless internet or a headset jack it would have been easier to hear me). We had a short chat, the exchange student now working as tech support in my home and I helped her figure out how to work Skype (by the way, thanks for helping her with the computer). After that I did some trigonometry questions, did a quick workout and went to sleep.

Today, the single day of weekend I have, I've spent, so far, sitting around "home" and walking around sunny Kanazawa with my jacket on snapping the pictures. It seems like I'll be spending lots of time sitting around "home." My lack of interest in Japanese television programs doesn't help, nor do video games, also the upright play at one volume; loud, but I'll be fine. These are just minor complaints/me complaining. When I do get out there's a lot more happening.

And one more thing, in a previous post, I said that Japan lacks personal touch, but this sounds negative and I should have stated the reason behind it. Japan is a nation, a nation with a strong sense of national self. Rather than the every-man-for-himself style of The United States, and much of the world, the Japanese work for the good of the Japanese. Mostly.

No comments:

Post a Comment