Thursday, December 11, 2008

E-mail Entry part three

Anyways, back to what I like. TV, manga and video games here are fun
when language, especially kanji, doesn't get in the way. That being
said, understanding it, again, especially kanji, is among the best
(non-social) feelings. Of course going out with friends is fun, but
language makes it hard for everyone. I like walking along the river
but that, like much else it gets to be lonely. Most of all I want a
friend, preferably my age, preferably a girl(not as a girlfriend, I
find girls have a nice... presence)

4 comments:

  1. You should ask a girl to go to Twilight with you...I'm sure it wouldn't be difficult to find someone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And it goes without saying that having garufurendo is a great help in studying the language. You can learn essential phrases like " That's not what I meant" or "Why are you giggling?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. get on the girl from class , you got a foot in the door, remeber the ice cream lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSEEERRRR!

    ReplyDelete