Thursday, December 25, 2008

How the Grinch Stole Christmas

I'll make a better Christmas post tomorrow morning (Christmas evening for all of you), but to hold you over, or annoy you further, here's me reciting The Grinch (I have a Dr. Seuss family). I made a few mistakes (climbed, not jumped to the roof, etc), but I wasn't reading. Also, the Grinch I know has been around for just over fifty-three years (I'm sure he'll have a comment for that).

http://gercunderscore4.googlepages.com/HtGSC.wma

3 comments:

  1. And a Merry Christmasu to you, too. Yes, your new years calendar is on its way - hopefully it left the continent before the three feet of snow fell on us all, both the small and the tall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was great Geoff. You should have heard your dad reciting it along with you the whole time driving us crazy. We had a good laugh. Thanks.
    Now he can go carve his roast beast.

    ReplyDelete