Thursday, December 25, 2008

Temperary Lair

Here's my room (watch video). It actually is usually this neat as I
have a lot of time. You'll probably also notice that the majority of
my clothes are packed up. That's because I don't need them, I wear my
school clothes most of the time and I don't do enough to dirty clothes
all that quickly (I wash them once a week). The movies are American
movies with Japanese dubs and subs (subs are always better), and all
the games are Japanese and all but Patapon are in Japanese. The manga
are great, Japanese with furigana and slang. The books are to pass
the time, my PSP now has TV hook-ups and a camera (pictures and
video). I don't put anything in drawers or closets because I don't
see a need to. The Gundams are posable. And I think I'll be using a
different calendar next year. Not much else to say.

1 comment:

  1. I'm dizzy now!

    And 'non-combustible" trash – LOL! A standard translated sign in a hundred gakuen anime!

    ReplyDelete