Friday, December 5, 2008

Gold-day






Yay! This might be on time! (In Japanese, Firday is kinyoubi->gold day).





So, pictures:..well, I have them, but this computer is slow, later.
So, what have I been up to lately...
I've seen many building being buit (and completed) here. The Japanese are fast builders. I've also seen a multifloor building be taken down, I probably should have gotten some shots of it, but it was pretty average. A few mobile suits going at it with beam swords, everyday stuff.

And I got a haircut. It took a while to explain that I didn't want one centimeter cut off, I wanted one centimeter of length. It reminded me of a scene from my favourite movie.
Hmmm, what should I write.

"That Brianna is the best, that's what you should write." Says random idiot number two beside me.
I've bought a few cheap UMD movies at Yamada Denki, they're selling Kingdom of Heaven, The Shawshack Redemption, i, Robot and The Last Samurai for eight dollars each. I also got a small model of the Deathsythe Hell Gundam (no glue and it's posable). I like that place, lots of stuff from my favorite era of entertainement is on sale there, along with vidoe games. (By the way, to my gamer readers, should I buy Patapon 2 here (for $45) or wait to get it back home?)


Well, I can't think of anything more to write so, bye for now.

2 comments:

  1. Really - they use the Deathscythe for neighbourhood demolition projects?

    And...I know White Day, but what is Gold Day??

    That's a great before & after photo. There is no Brianna - Audrey is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol gold day,metal,money = 金曜日
    nice cut,

    ReplyDelete