Thursday, December 11, 2008

Trying out e-mail Posting part 1

I'm going to kendo tomorrow, no internet there so I'll try this
tonight. I've been ranting a lot so now I'll type about the good.
Mostly, people say non-sensical English phrases, but every so often I
get a good conversation where each practices the other's language.
Those are great. Today, the cute, helpful girl I sit beside helped me
write furigana despite how long it took(don't get me wrong, I still
prefer Canadian girls). Kendo looks promising. Most of the food is
good(even wasabi, but not natto).

4 comments:

  1. Don't knock the Japanese girls - your kids would be adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I strongly second Laura's idea. And they'd be tall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And how is kendo? The equipment is famous for being smelly, I hear. Having flunked fencing, I'm curious to hear whether it's fun or boring -

    ReplyDelete
  4. what r u doing you better be all over that girl your not in canada any lol :)

    ReplyDelete