Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Internation

I'm in between nations right now in Narita. I say in between nations because technically airports don't count as the country they're in. So, I'll update you.

This morning I got up, ate breakfast and presented gifts to my host mother. She drove me to the airport where I met with my counselor and fourth host father. We said goodbyes and I headed through security. The flight from Komatsu to Narita took about an our in which I did little, tested the first few sentences of a Japanese book I bought and rested.

Now in Narita, I had from 9:45 to17:10. I've finish buying gifts, walked throughout the entire terminal, bought and started a book and watched some CNN. I have my PSPs and other stuff for the plane flight. I'm running out of paid time, I see what I can do when I get to Toronto. Also, I'm having trouble with this keyboard.

1 comment:

  1. ...but you can always get wireless in an airport. Hopefully the keyboard will hold out.
    I've seen so many Narita scenes in anime that I can picture you there clearly.

    ReplyDelete