Thursday, July 16, 2009

Shopping

Okay, I'm actually debating how many Calorie Mates to get. The problem is that I can fit all my stuff in, so I won't be sending anything home by mail, so I'm not sure how much room I have left (I still need to fit some clothes).
As far as gifts go;
「おじ先生」 is covered.
"Pink and green runners" too.
"Never available" as well.
I've almost forgotten "older doesn't mean bigger" and boyfriend, I'll think of something.
"Rich and the itch" (sorry, I left out a letter), I found something for them.
I've found something for my boss and big boss but have yet to buy it.
"Snap fingers for telephone" has already borrowed something, but will get something real.
"Soeur"'s gift is looking to be expensive, I'll see what I can do.
"Classic gamer and good friend" will not be getting what he thinks he's getting.
I'm having trouble thinking of gifts for "smelly old goat" and "rusty blazer" but I'll do what I can.
I also need a lot of "anyone" gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment