Thursday, July 16, 2009

Nothing to see here

Literally. I'm lazy, I've decided to post pictures when I get back. I've two reasons for this. The first is that it'll be easier to set this up with my own computer and my own methods (probably as part of a presentation). The second is that you probably can't get the true level of detail most of these pictures have (especially the panoramas, how big are they Terry?).

...well, the PSP is low quality, so I guess these are okay. They're of TJ and what was our lunch before we ate it all.


In hindsight I guess there is something to see.

2 comments:

  1. The panoramas are big. Let's see - the serious hi-rez ones vary between 6 and 20 MB - that's in hi-quality jpeg format.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to double-post - but my friend Codrin tells me of a program he has called, I think AutoPano, which processes your photos and constructs the panorama for you. It's way cool - and even cooler when it occasionally makes mistakes and generates visual weirdness.

    ReplyDelete